Sydney City campus life
Experience the Western Sydney University way right in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
Study on-campus at WSU Sydney City which sits on Elizabeth St, just a stone's throw away from beautiful Hyde Park, Syndey's QVB and Pitt Street shopping precinct, loads of public transport options and a host of world-class eateries and bars.
Around the grounds
WSU has partnered with Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (SIBT) to deliver courses in Sydney city. Here you can enjoy a host of state-of-the-art facilities and everything you'll need as a student.
- Student advisors and counsellors
- Access to the on-campus library, Monday to Saturday
- Learning commons
- Student commons including kitchen facilities and ping-pong table
- Brand new laptops or iPads for in-class participation or tutorial work
- Multi-faith prayer room
- Co-op shop for books, resources, merchandise and more
On campus courses
Level 4, 255 Elizabeth St, Sydney,NSW 2000, NSW 2000