Sydney (The Hotel School) campus life
If you want to learn tourism and hospitality then the best place to be is at the heart of one of the world’s most popular travel destinations, Sydney.
Be at the centre of the truly iconic city and take in some of the most renowned sites including the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more when you head to and from the CBD campus.
Around the grounds
Learning at the central Phillip Street campus will give you access to:
- Easy access via rail, light rail, ferry or bus
- Student support
- State-of-the-art learning hub
- Diverse student community
- Close to iconic landmarks and tourist hubs
- Proximity to over 170 hotels within a 5km radius
- A creative and professional teaching environment
On campus courses
60 Phillip Street, Sydney,NSW 2000, NSW 2000