Albury-Wodonga campus life
Sitting on the border of New South Wales and Victoria is CSU’s Albury-Wodonga campus, offering students a relaxed and unique studying experience. The campus is spread over an impressive 87 hectares, yet still offers a close-knit community feel.
When you need a break from study, you can simply head over and explore the town’s range of shops, theatre, cafes and restaurants. You’ll also be surrounded by some of the country’s top food and wine producers, and be close to the stunning Victoria snowfields.
Around the grounds
The campus structure is environmentally friendly, made with recycled materials and offers passive heating and cooling.
- 24-hour learning commons
- Dental and oral health clinic
- New state-of-the-art labs and teaching facilities
- Environmentally sustainable buildings
- Ecologically significant wetlands
- Campus Wi-Fi
- Gums Café and student bar
- Community Engagement & Wellness Centre, including podiatry, physiotherapy and occupational therapy facilities and clinics
On campus courses
Albury-Wodonga Campus: Elizabeth Mitchell Drive Thurgoona,NSW 2640, NSW 2640