Liverpool City campus life
Enjoy a close-knit learning environment when you choose to study at Western Sydney University's Liverpool City campus in Sydney’s greater west.
When not on-campus students can unwind, catch a film, enjoy a range of dining options and get some retail therapy at the nearby Westfield Liverpool and the Macquarie Plaza, which is less than 50 metres away. Transport is always a breeze, thanks to the train station and multiple bus stops, all just minutes away.
Around the grounds
The Ngara Ngura Building in WSU\'s Liverpool City campus provides high quality, technology-rich and flexible teaching and learning spaces.
- Counselling and disability services
- Library with comfortable, silent and flexible spaces for students
- Co-op shop for books, resources, merchandise and more
- Childcare centre for long-day and occasional care
- Free fitness classes
- Social and cultural spaces including Muslim Prayer Room and Queer Room
- On-site cafes and eateries
On campus courses
100 Macquarie Street, Liverpool,NSW 2170, NSW 2170