Australian Institute of ICT
Payment planUpfront payment
Self-paced up to 12 months (4-6 months, when averaging 10-15 hours per week)
Enquire now for upcoming start dates
Software Developer | Web and Software Developer | Full Stack Developer
The new Certified Full Stack Developer course from The Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT) has been designed for aspiring software and application developers to take advantage of growing career opportunities. The course incorporates two globally recognised Python Institute and DevOps Institute certifications focusing on the fundamentals of Programming and DevOps foundation.
Wrap yourself in Python, the fastest-growing programming language, loved by developers, AI professionals, data scientists, software engineers and cybersecurity professionals. Python is widely acknowledged as the best programming language to learn first – it's fast, easy-to-use and easy-to deploy.
You'll also get a solid foundation in DevOps, helping you align your skillset with the majority of professional developers and ensuring you can work seamlessly with IT operations to deliver software faster and more reliably.
You will have access to dedicated mentors – experts in the industry who will guide you through your course content and connect you with the latest resources, tools and communities.
AIICT's unique Industry Partner Program prepares you for job readiness and connects you with businesses looking to recruit front line professionals in the field.
The Certified Full Stack Developer course incorporates two globally recognised Python Institute and DevOps Institute certifications focusing on the fundamentals of Programming and DevOps foundation.
The key certification structure is outlined below:
Entry-Level Python Programmer by Python Institute
This course will demonstrate your familiarity with universal computer programming concepts like data types, containers, functions, conditions, loops, as well as Python programming language syntax, semantics, and the runtime environment.
• Basic concepts of Python
• Data types, evaluations, and basic I/O operations
• Control flow - loops and conditional blocks
• Data collections - lists, tuples and dictionaries
DevOps Foundation® by DevOps Institute
With this online course, the students will learn the DevOps concepts and terminologies, core principles, business & technology frameworks, operating models, how to automate and architect DevOps tool chains and key metrics.
• DevOps Core Concepts
• DevOps Adoption and Implementation
• Agile Methodology
• Test-driven Development
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Orchestration and Automation
• Infrastructure from Code
• Testing Automation
• Continuous Monitoring, Delivery and DevOps with Azure DevOps
Want to make your mark in the ICT industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT). With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, AIICT offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry. AIICT is part of DDLS, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.
• Build dynamic and interactive web apps with ease by gaining a strong understanding of React's most essential concepts: JSX, class and function components, props, state, lifecycle methods, and hooks
• Fundamental concepts of Python, the world's fastest growing and most popular programming language used by software engineers, analysts, data scientists, and machine learning engineers alike
• Essential skills and tools required to manage MongoDB effectively, a NoSQL database framework
• Testing, orchestration, automation and delivery using DevOps framework and Agile Project Management
• Hands-on experience including creating a website, building a personal budget report with Python Collections and Iterables, a Static Site Generator with Python, data visualisation that present data on Major League Baseball All-star games and more.
Wondering where a career in it could take you? Potential job outcomes may include: Potential IT career outcomes include: Database Administrator, Systems Administrator, ICT Security Administrator, Software or Applications Programmer, ICT Support Technician, ICT Test Engineer, ICT Manager, Junior Office Support, Help Desk Officer, Assistant Software Developer.
The full fee for this course is $4,950. If you pay upfront you will receive a 10% discount. Otherwise you can pay via flexible, interest-free payment plans.
AIICT offer the following payment options:
Fill out this form and a Study Consultant from Australian Institute of ICT will get back to you.