The Career Academy
Payment planUpfront payment
400 hours over a maximum of eighteen months.
Enquire now for upcoming start dates.
Become a certified administrator with our accredited Administration Pathway Program from The Career Academy. You'll complete a 10-week certificate followed by a six-month Advanced Certificate and an assessment of competence based on your experience.
You'll be able to work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other Business Administration students.
This program combines two courses:
Certificate in Business Administration
Take the first step with our Certificate in Business Administration which will give you a sound knowledge of the theory and practice of administration. Gain employment and improve your career prospects by increasing your competence and skills in practical administration areas.
Advanced Certificate in Business Administration
Step two is completing the Advanced Certificate in Business Administration. This comprehensive course builds on the practical skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate courses. It will further enhance your admin skills.
In this Administration Pathway Program course, the subjects you may study include:
Covering over 30 modules
1. Office Organisation and Procedures
2. Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
3. Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
4. Role of a Receptionist
5. Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
6. Customer Service Skills
7. Customer Relationship Management
8. Dealing with Invoicing, Credit Policies and Cash Management
9. Effective Business Communication
10. Office Ergonomics and Data Entry
11. Introduction to Microsoft Word
12. Producing Business Documents
13. Maintain Business Resources
14. Customer Service Strategies
15. Deliver and Monitor a Service to Customers
16. Address Customer Needs
17. Process Customer Complaints
18. Introduction to Project Management
19. Establishing Timelines and Milestones
20. Project Implementation, Completion and Evaluation
21. Using Microsoft Excel
22. Organise Schedules
23. Organise Workplace Information
24. Organise Meetings
25. Understanding Legislation
26. Workplace Health and Safety
27. Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
28. General Journal
29. General Ledger and the Trial Balance
30. Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management
31. Accounting with Xero
32. Accounting with MYOB AccountRight
Students of The Career Academy are promised to get the support they need to thrive. Here are what graduates had to say about their Career Academy experience...
“The Career Academy is the best place to do an online course... The tutors are very supportive, I highly recommend The Career Academy as the best online course”
“So easy to study at home! Learn at your own pace and tutors [are] always at hand if you need some help!”
The Career Academy is dedicated to the success of their graduates which is why they offer students access to their Career Centre to help them with creating a winning CV, LinkedIn profile, offer interview tips and more.
Upon successful completion of this Administration Pathway Program course from The Career Academy participants will be equipped to:
$2,450 + GST. Save $340 by buying this bundle, available from $25 a week with our interest-free payment plan.
Fill out this form and a Study Consultant from The Career Academy will get back to you.