Master of Women's and Children's Health

Applicants must demonstrate one of the following:

  • Completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in midwifery, nursing, allied health or health science field;


  • Completion of the Graduate Certificate in Women's and Children's Health;


  • Completion of the Graduate Certificate in Child and Family Health.


First Name

Last Name


Phone Number


Country of Residence

What is the reason for your enquiry?

Cost of the course Length of the course Location Study mode Career outcomes Start Dates Reputation of the provider Course financing options Other (please specify)

When would you like to start?